Benefits of Being a Member
- Ability to garden in communal areas of the gardens, as per the garden guidelines
- Ability to vote at the AGM, participate in Steering Committee & Workgroups
- Discount on NWCGS workshops
- Regular updates on gardening initiatives and learning in the Lower Mainland
- Ability to apply for a garden plot in the NWCGS sites (Please note: membership does not guarantee plot allotment)
You can fill in the Membership Form and print it and mail with your membership fee to:
New Westminster Community Garden Society
PO Box 303 – 720 6th Street
New Westminster, BC, V3L 3C5
Note: By filling out the membership form and submitting it to The New Westminster Community Garden Society, you agree to permit us to use the information contained in the form only for the purposes of serving you as a member. These shall include informing you of regular meetings, delivering you notices of membership expiry and renewal and such notices as shall be agreed to by the general membership.
In accordance with the Privacy rules established in the Province of British Columbia and by the Federal Government of Canada, you have the right to know what information is stored on your behalf by the society and to have it corrected or edited accordingly.
To do this, please allow a minimum of twenty-four hours from your time of contact with the society secretary either in written form, or by sending an e-mail. To view our contact page, click here or on the bar above