Benefits of Being a Member
- Ability to garden in communal areas of the gardens, as per the garden guidelines
- Ability to vote at the AGM, participate in Steering Committee & Workgroups
- Discount on NWCGS workshops
- Regular updates on gardening initiatives and learning in the Lower Mainland
- Ability to apply for a garden plot in the NWCGS sites (Please note: membership does not guarantee plot allotment)
You can fill in the Membership Form and print it and mail with your membership fee to:
New Westminster Community Garden Society
PO Box 303 – 720 6th Street
New Westminster, BC, V3L 3C5
The membership fee is currently $25. Becoming a member allows you to join the society and puts you on the waiting list to receive a plot. Once a plot is offered and accepted the annual $25 plot fee will become due and is payable. Fees are subject to change at any time. Filling out the above Membership Form is the quickest way to have your name put on the waiting list for a garden plot. Membership fees are non-refundable and are valid for the calendar year.
Learn more about our three community gardens?